Posts by stratbasher
4 posts total, newest first.
Ways To Make D3D Hacks Undetectedin C++/C Programming - I play an old game called Soldier Front, and most of the hacks have disappeared. I have a source code, but I don't know where to start when it comes to hooking the game. The anti-hack device is nProtect GameGuard (I'm suHow to Bypass a IP Address Ban (Dynamic Only)in Soldier Front Hacks - What are you guys even talking about????? NAT translates the modem's IP into the LAN ip. Most home networks have a LAN Network IP of 192.168.1.0. Changing your LAN IP does not change the IP of the modem, which is the IP For make a crosshairin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - first of all, with the menu and FPS counter, you should add #include <iostream> and using namespace std; or else the sprintf won't work
second, i got mine to compile fine, with a few warnings about float to long conversiMPGH Public CA Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - sweet this is better than the thsgmesx.net one
Showing the 4 most recent posts.