Posts by *XenoR__
0 posts total, newest first.
[Clan][Recruiting]in Blackshot Help - Hi! The clan that I bought is recruiting rapid hackers !! Master Sergeant and above to CW! No rank below than that!Buying Accountin Blackshot Help - Hello dear MPGHs, I am buying a account that is sergeant major below, pure rifle mastery. Must be nice mastery. Offers below 960gs.wtt captain blackin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KanatoZ;7292715]Wtt my blackshot cpt black got good rep 200k bp for a good maplestory cass account or bil or meso[/QUOTE]
Level 130 Mechanic with some GODLY scrolled items like +20 STR bathrobe and a +110 WA Onyxis there a way to change player head colours?in Blackshot Help - [QUOTE=anzelchia;7300503]I wet to my friends house the other day.. i saw dat his bs character heads are white. Is there a way? Sori if i spelling fail on my phone ;)[/QUOTE]
You have to slim down on your weight first. Blackshot Europe Wall / Auto Aim and TWC Weapons to BP Hack.in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - BSEU patching now. Most probably will be patching this hack :) Great to see it getting patched <3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.