Posts by H4x4Noobs
21 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Public CA Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - [quote=lamort;458894]Why dont you complain things your concern you? 1st, GOD MOD IS HERE, 2nd, your not VIP, they have not order to recieve from you AND STOP ACTING LIKE A DICK , theyr arnt your bitch.
Epic fail.[/quoMPGH PUB Makes me laggin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Jminh;454369]i agree with you
and i disconnect after 20-40min[/quote]
Its the lagg I care about, 20 - 40min is still quite good.
Anybody else lags with MPGH PUB?MPGH PUB Makes me laggin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I dont know why but MPGH PUB makes me lag! 0.o
I used to be a TheGaySqader and none of their hacks lagg?
Anybody else experiencin this?
I doubt its my computer:
2gb ram
2ghz proz. and its only a hack.. doesnt usMPGH Public CA Hack Releasedin Hack/Release News - [quote=ryanb125;452764]YOU ROCK :D[/quote]
Rofl RYAN!Hack Issuesin Hack/Release News - Oh =[.
Well badluck to us, but goodluck its gettin fixed! =]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.