Posts by xithrone
0 posts total, newest first.
Pizza at a discounted pricein User Services - I am here selling pizza at a discounted price!
I can do anything from any pizza place in the US
Prices will be discussed based on your order
Skype:
Pendalum. with the period[WTT] Apple Devices Macbooks iPhones iPads etc.in User Services - bamppppppppppppp[WTT] Apple Devices Macbooks iPhones iPads etc.in User Services - [QUOTE=DeerDrive;8519219]How is this staff verified? Wheres the staff's vouch...? Also, what method are you using?[/QUOTE]
Paralyze is a staff member and if i told you that then it would be public :)[WTT] Apple Devices Macbooks iPhones iPads etc.in User Services - [QUOTE=laxkid1515;8509873]
Oh ok. How cheap do you sell iPads?[/QUOTE]
Depends on the device and size and what not If you have skype you can add me that would be great
Otherwise tell me what device you want with a rea[WTT] Apple Devices Macbooks iPhones iPads etc.in User Services - [QUOTE=laxkid1515;8509330]I honestly have no idea what you are selling here? Can you explain in further detail to me?[/QUOTE]
iPhones Macbooks iPods iPads etc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.