Posts by drainr
67 posts total, newest first.
Wall Hack onlyin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Lol thanks, I think the APB section will get erased sooner or later.Cant enter Apb World!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Must be something concerning the new 1.7 update.
I've also had a few bugs from district to district.Wall Hack onlyin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Just play legit... I already reached rating 140 in about 2 weeks and I totally kick ass without any hacks.
Don't use them because you will most likely get banned in 1 day because G1 improved their punkbuster.FINAL AUTOCLICK (RAPID FIRE) MACRO [UPDATE]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - I think this won't be detected for a looooong time..Good macro.All Point Bulletin Reloaded Multi Hack [Erro's]in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=Omyn;5783423]The reason why i PM'd Insane about re-opening this is because its still not detected.
My test hack account got banned after 10 hours of play time, and that was a manual ban.
Don't hack to obvious
Showing the 5 most recent posts.