Posts by olliman
19 posts total, newest first.
Steam market bots?in General - Anyone using these? Anyone making these? Is this read place for this thread? So many questions. Can someone make this?
So, the idea is to make steam market bot witch buys items cheap before human does. I know these haMule Creator and one click login version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Botmaker;8751508]I wouldn’t do that, I have 3000 life pots, +500 ut items, I have no reason to hack anyone.[/QUOTE]
So. U put keylogger, get shitload of stuff, maybe sell them, get unbanned and say that? There Gmod 13 exploits/bugs/whateverin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=disguis3d;8662454]i coded these exploits like 2 years ago all u bow down to me[/QUOTE]
Ban this idiot already...Mule Maker v1.3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Please add autonamer, with choises what to name the characters. Also something what alloves u to start from number like 100 to continue own mules.Time for farming bots already?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Guys say its possible and we all know they would be usefull because we need fame to feed pets. So why nobody makes fame farming bots? Just lowland touring auto aiming wizards.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.