Posts by McGinley
346 posts total, newest first.
Editing CA Attributesin Combat Arms Mod Help - [QUOTE=matypatty;9782888]
attributes -> butemgr -> memory
hook butemgr on parse -> edit attributes as they are parsed into memory (the smart way)
ca checks attributes and they are the same, no problem.
1% effort Just some of my stuffin Showroom - http://i.imgur.com/epyfA2Q.pngJust some of my stuffin Showroom - http://i.imgur.com/0rM0wzP.jpg
My first attempt at coloring a black & white image.Yoshiin Showroom - Pretty cool. You seem to have your "style" figured out, which is a good thing. I'm not too much of a fan of the odd blurry, wavy lines coming out of the characters, but I suppose that's more of a preference issue than anTitle I madein Showroom - It's ok, I guess. I don't know if there's really any critique I can give it because there's really nothing there to critique. It's just kind of a pink background and text. Perhaps, that could be the critique; needs more
Showing the 5 most recent posts.