Posts by Corgi-
219 posts total, newest first.
Rate the avatar/signature above youin Spammers Corner - 7/10? I guessSelling minecraft accounts, migrated and non-migrated.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;8581114]
BUMPS are every 24 hours ..
violate this rule one more time and we will have your thread deleted and your account banned .. =|
LAST WARNING[/QUOTE]
He's still doing it /mmzSelling Saints Row 3, Saints Row 2, Risen 2: Dark Waters and Sacred 2 Gold! STEAMin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Dreamer I can't buy it with paypal balance. WTF D:[NA] GODLY SKINNED ACCOUNT *PAX TF* *BLACK ALISTAR* *KITTY KAT*in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=xKAtako;8586323]Maybe he really is trying to sell his account and found this site today?[/QUOTE]
Are you guys paying attention to who I'm talking about? I'm talking about getmoneyx. Now please stop fucking quotingPenisin General - Dear god :C
Showing the 5 most recent posts.