Posts by N3OH4X
67 posts total, newest first.
3D Spheres and flickeringin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=nigger;7512254]
No they're the same. You probably changed the color and what not, but Kyle was the one that gave you the source to it.[/QUOTE]
I guess you're right.
Thanks Saltine|| CANA || N3OH4X - Simple v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=QQmore?;7512424]Ok thanks. I have installed x86. Now it just crashes while loading cheat engine..
Help please :)[/QUOTE]
CA detects CheatEngine unless I implant a HackShield Bypass..|| N3Oh4x || BFH Class OffSets ||in Battlefield Heroes Hacks - These aren't static. Request close!School is now fun.in General - School is now fun. Just relized my school network allows MPGH and now my favorite site to discuss and such about coding/hacks ;) . Dumb school network /awwyea/|| CANA || N3OH4X - Simple v1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=QQmore?;7511164]I get the msvcr100.dll error too
Could you please give me another link Install: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30679 is broken..
:)[/QUOTE]
Since I'm at school I still will
Showing the 5 most recent posts.