Posts by Ghty82
1,450 posts total, newest first.
Ghty82's Oceania Pax Skin Shopin League of Legends Marketplace - Selling Riot Graves, Arcade Sona and Full Metal Rammus $10 each or $25 for all 3.
My Skype is timothy.yang101[NA] Diamond V | All Champs/Runes | Rare Skins | PAX TF | Kitty Kat | 250+ Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - I'm interested. Add me on Skype timothy.yang101.Any account with Victorious Jannain League of Legends Marketplace - Looking for any account with Victorious Janna. Less skins and champs and NA are a plus. My skype is timothy.yang101.| AUTOBUY | [New & Improved] | | League of Legends | | [FREE VIRTUAL GOODS] Vouchedin League of Legends Marketplace - I would like to buy a Diamond copy. Add me timothy.yang101 on Skype. I have already added you.| AUTOBUY | [New & Improved] | | League of Legends | | [FREE VIRTUAL GOODS] Vouchedin League of Legends Marketplace - Can I vouch?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.