Posts by fallenleaves
49 posts total, newest first.
Public for Combat Arms Europe!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - what bypass dll? I dont use bypass dll it just inject one thing.Public for Combat Arms Europe!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I wonder after 10 min I get dc'ed.
I use no fog.
full bright.
wallhack
and sometimes crosshair.Chams-Crosshair-Wireframein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dude your so fucking lame.
you said you found them?
"Ok these are similar to Drgns but they arent so here it is AND THEY WORK AFTER QUARANTINE PATCH!"
the hacks name are : Whts Hack.rar
DUDE ITS SO FUCKING OBVIOUS thChams-Crosshair-Wireframein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=drgnforce9;848092]nice way to be a thief u fucking choob ppl u need to quit stealing my hacks and posting them as ur own and dont say the are similiar cause they are exactly the same i checked the code u are a nooChams-Crosshair-Wireframein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what is quarntine? new game mode? GG? what is that?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.