Posts by NotArial
45 posts total, newest first.
No more "system instability" messagein Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=maddoggy00;7407660]
That's what I was just running, tho not solo runs, and I didn't see the message. I'm lvl 80 tho; maybe they changed the way it works, incorporating char level or stats into the determination.[No more "system instability" messagein Vindictus Discussions - It does show up for me
atleast In Laggois it safe to solo Keagan with hfs MOD ?in Vindictus Discussions - All these people scared of bans in a hacks forum
/sadWhile using hacks i...in Vindictus Discussions - U guys do understand that if someone sees this post and makes a ticket
there a 00.1% chance nexon baning all those thing u guys do?
bad thread is bad +haha
ontopic: I do All the bad thing u can do
no in my ma[NA] Pie's Easy Mode Modin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Working Great So far
The only problem I have is that mobs with breaks offs in hero mode have 15k hp and takes aloooooooooot to kill them because of the hig def .infact I did 0 dmg to irukul xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.