Posts by InstaBurnMH
6 posts total, newest first.
BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I'm not sure why I was banned but I was unbanned used the hack on a dummy account and everything is running fine. Sorry for discrediting your hack tool.BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - What would I have to gain from trolling? I even posted a screenshot of the ban.BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=camD;9032088]Yes the hack as of now in the new version is undetected. Although as soon as hundreds of players start using this hack It will become detected within a few days, which is when I would roll out anotherBF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Was just recently banned. Here is a screenshot as well. http: //i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr95/NitoG/Capture_zps12fcabb9.png
There is a space between http: and //i473BF3 OverDose v1.1 [ESP, Aimbot, + More!][Updated!]in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Just played 5 rounds so far and everything is ok on my end. Not detected as far as I can tell.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.