Posts by NeV3RFoREv3R
160 posts total, newest first.
Help Neededin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Dear Liz
Hello, I am Neverforever, I will wonder if you can pleas do me a favore, I dont know if this the wright place, Sorry i its not
I am asking you i you can please give all my THANKS and POSTS to -HAYEM ,
I won1915 NEVER AGAIN!in General - YUP NEVER !!!AGAINPandora Multi. A simple Multi toolin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=-MAJ;7462199]
Windows 8 i think thats the problem
im gonna revert before i code it[/QUOTE]
not working with me 2 ''Program not respond''
use the code i give you for work on windows 7,use ''Process.Start'' or ''ShNew injector updatein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - can you make it open for 4 windows ?
1 - Windows 7
2 - Windows 8
3 - Windows XP
4 - Windows VistaInjector + Simple multi tool With Ghost theme Made by NeV3RFoREv3R V1in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Let's Lag;7462252]Put hotkeys!!![/QUOTE]
this not your choise ,me and all members [ not you ] like without hotkeys .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.