Posts by nate78
17 posts total, newest first.
THE IPHONE 4GSin General - THE VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR74qTsIyVY
/raage /raage /raage /raage
IPHONE 4G HARDWARE(WORKS AMAZING)
iPhone 4 Specifications: "What's new
* Front-facing video chat camera
* Improved regular back-cameraCROSSFIRE-AIMBOT UNDETECTEDin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im a fucking noob that wants to suck ur hairy dickWH.DLL Works Readin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=buraks;1572112]when u post ur aimbot? i need it and can i use it for my chams,wallhack,gun hack,fullbright?[/quote]
Umm What the HellWH.DLL Works Readin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - IT Works
Just Run Watermellon as admin and right in the info
crossfire.exe
nigaz.Dll
Wait for WGH Game Watcher TO Load 100%
then click inject
Make sure your press ok or it wont work
Video Proof
http:Crossfire .Rez file editorin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=MechaChrist;1505362]I am looking for a rez file editor so that I could start texturing/skinning weapons, and possibly people. This may already exist, but I searched it and could not find it.[/quote]
I Would Love
Showing the 5 most recent posts.