Posts by sweetkillur53
84 posts total, newest first.
Selling Moonbeams - DANGEROUSin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Thanks for informing me, unfortunately it seems that I spawned myself a ton of moonbeams and stored them in my garages, not really sure what I should do with them now though.m0d_n00beit v3.2FF []in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=7Force;11180137]You can try the trick of filling your garage and driving a crap street car inside, it would ask you to replace a vehicle in the garage, and I'm pretty sure whatever vehicle you replace will be gonem0d_n00beit v3.2FF []in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xray25;11179222]Yes I find this with street cars, it works fine, but anything you order and many times the customizing does not stick.
I just use the money drops and buy what I need[/QUOTE]
Yeah should've boughtJordans Menu v0.97in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=tn786;11175940]after inject i press * then the menu shows up but i can't use numpad 2,4,8,6,5 .
But it works with W=Go Up S=Go Down without select option T_T
Help Me[/QUOTE]
* would work without Num lock being Jordans Menu v0.97in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Inuyasha22;11175826]:) And that's where the term "script KIDDIE" comes from...[/QUOTE]
That'd be correct, yes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.