Posts by Nexus[Bot]
38 posts total, newest first.
How can I grow my webapp - Discounted chipotlein Social Media Sharing - Hey I have this little webapp I made to get discounted chipotle , whataburger, or insomnia cookie for lowered prices during this lil economic downturn.
Id love some feedback and ideas from the community in how I can grLootCrack - Automated cracking servicein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - We're going to need a new method, I sent of sent in WAY too many requests meaning accounts to be cracked at the same time over 9000(joke) but also true because I did but yea they kind of blocked us so we'll get a new metLootCrack - Automated cracking servicein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=AQW Trader;9655620]Does it multi-crack or does it seperately?[/QUOTE]
Yes, it can multithread :) so it can crack a lot of requests at the same time. Each request can have a shitton of username + password.
The usuLootCrack - Automated cracking servicein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Everything was done in less than 3 hours - from building the cracker to the web dev so there will be more fixes upcoming :) and possible RuneScape cracker also.
I am sorry that I am not aware if this is where it belongs I am looking for a founder account willing to pay a good price!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a founder, but it has a lot of stuff in it... like seriously a lot.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.