Posts by xHysteria
3 posts total, newest first.
::::::::::::Paypal & Payza VCC Services::::::::::::::in User Services - Is this even allowed? Carding?What PC game you like the most?in General Gaming - I'm really into Saints Row 4 right now, it's so fun but the logic of the game is ridiculous!PC VS Xbox 1 VS PS4in General Gaming - PC can play most games that are out today. There are just some console exclusives that I really want to play, but can't because some are XBOX only, some are PS4 only. Either my PC has enough games to cater my needs.I'm back!in Member Introduction & Return - Hey guys; I'm xHysteria!
I joined this site about 2 years ago, and now I'm back. It's not really like I had much of a presence on the forums. But I hope to be more active now!
I like to play a couple of games, MMO, S
Showing the 4 most recent posts.