Posts by zayedx
8 posts total, newest first.
My shitty method to a DragonFable Trainerin Visual Basic Programming - Nice!
If you know much about flash, Please send me your skype i would like to show you some things.
Thanks for your share.RE Decrypterin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zombicidalkeys;7892205]Isn't this just simple python? I swear I have the same thing that's a .pi file.[/QUOTE]
so??
not everyone can code you know?
And he shared his program but u didnt lol?
Thanks OP!The ability to lock, restart and kick players from any server!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - So how can we use it?
You will send us a program or its a trick? or what exactly ?
More info please :)DayZ DeluXe Menu V.1 [WIP]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=KELEVRA_0007_D;7840246]Credits to:
Dami for scripts
[/QUOTE]
Can you tell us what scripts lol?This menu...!?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Distraught;7772057]Hey mang. Don't be jackin my screenshots. I don't like clicking on a thread and going woah, that looks like my desktop >.>
Skypes
Bowen2k10
Specmarines
Questions and Support
Specmarines
Showing the 5 most recent posts.