Posts by Kenman
13 posts total, newest first.
Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - [quote=purple;1963305][/quote]
You need to inject it back to a file that has the same name as the new mod right?
Like I have a mod called "GUNS_M_PV_MG.rez
I need to inject it to same same file name in Combat Arms folderVers. 2.0 Menu Hookin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What do I do with the file? Where do I put it?Injecting, texture modding and model changing! 27/4/2010in Combat Arms Mod Tutorials - How come when I inject the mod, the status will say "Not Found"?
I'm talking when I open RezInject and the "Status" column says "Not Found" after adding a mod.A Bunch of Kill Creek Spots/Glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - Put landmines on the popular spot where everyone just jump down when they spawn. Epic spot for free kills.Cabin Fever Glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - LOL nice.
I just hate those 9 year old that tries to kick you out because it's "unfair".
I've been in those situations. I've done the same glitch before, after the round, I get kicked by a Elite Mod -_-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.