Posts by Avorgian
10 posts total, newest first.
Avo's Photoshop Threadin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko™;7652485]ewww.. your charging to get the watermark removed? ill do that for people for free.. your work is no where good enough to even have a watermark.[/QUOTE]
With all due respect, Fuck you I cAvo's Photoshop Threadin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=WizdomNKush;7651490]Username:WizdomNKush
Youtube Name: WizdomNKush
Left Side: WizdomNKush
RightSide: Gameplay || Reviews ||
Top side : WizdomNKush
Could I also get the .psd of the background once it's finished?
EmAvo's Photoshop Threadin Art & Graphic Design - Examples of stuff I've done on mrskinnymage.deviantart.com, youtube/mrskinnymage and twitter/mrskinnymage
What I can do
Gifs, Backgrounds(Youtube and desktop), Avatars, Userbars, Signatures, Intros and way way more, makTrading a Adventure Quest Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Might want to put weather it's guardian or notDead Island GOTY for KSP Gift Keyin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - KSP https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/kspstore/index.php?c=20&p=22
As the title entails
Showing the 5 most recent posts.