Posts by DWL
38 posts total, newest first.
JamesRo Got Banned????in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Can't be too careful. AE monitors this site for upcoming exploits. I'm thinking of making my own ultra-secret site where they can't get to us cheaters.Chat Log Catcher ?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Moderators have something similar to this to check the complete chat history to issue mutes/bans/etc.Item Obtainerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - There is no possible hack that can be undetected and obtain items like you described. And it will never be possible due to how the AQW game engine is set up.
That's why there's bots.Should I get Blood Titanin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It's a viable class in terms of fighting monsters and soloing bosses. At the moment a few of its skills/effects are not working as it's intended to. But I do recommend you to get it, the few bugs doesn't cripple the clasDage Next Week?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Try not to make it so obvious. Just play it safe. AE has people monitoring this site and might purposely set up an unreleased shop as bait to lure in cheaters and ban them.
Yes, and I did hear from many sources the arti
Showing the 5 most recent posts.