Posts by Vendetta9999999
7 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.1b [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=x SwL;11100281]3 hours - 6 days, so they can confuse cheaters on whether it detected or not./gewd
(and in my honest opinion, wouldn't use it until he releases a new version, ya know, with all the updates and VAC A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.1b [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=TPAUNFORGIVEN;11100266]If you aren't banned in the next hour - 2 hours you are probably good... VACs aren't THAT delayed[/QUOTE]
I thought VAC Bans could be delayed up to a few days?A bit Smarter : Multihack 4.1b [Fully External] [Rage/Legit]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DadDelta;11100202]Or you think logically and got hit by a delayed ban.[/QUOTE]
I used this about an hour ago on FACEIT, how fucked am I?[Source code + Compile] m3mer external v1.4 | Aimbot | Trigger | Radar | Bhop | Glowin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=DadDelta;11092781]It is still undetected sir.[/QUOTE]
And how would you tell?[Source code + Compile] m3mer external v1.4 | Aimbot | Trigger | Radar | Bhop | Glowin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm guessing this is no longer UD?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.