Posts by Lanny
12 posts total, newest first.
Black Cipher Combat Arms Hack 4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=DaxxPWN;4220569]wtf? I need NET. framework or something. where can i get this?[/quote]
/facepalm.Black Cipher 3 Combat Arms Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Byte Cipher people =DJA v1.1 - Weapon ESP | Super Bullets | More JAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I think it's patched o.o dcs me on login screenxChocolatex v4.4 (lag fixed)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=X_Monkey_X;3407132]Who the fk is boxxy?? Lol. Sorry for my lateness.[/quote]
trololol How the hell do you not know who Boxxy is?!Chocolate v4.3 (new)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote]No more updates, this is final release. I got no mood to continue it anymore. Thanks to bunch of idiots from anti xchocolatex group.[/quote]
You're going to let a bunch of words and a group knock you down? Is t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.