Posts by Yontoo
4 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v0.99 [1.30|UNDETECTED|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jordan787;11220823]1. Have you deleted the old JordanConfig.txt file from the previous version?
2. Have you tried different injection settings?
3. Have you tried running the injector as admin?
4. Have you triedInfamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - glad cars are fixedabout the Equality Menuin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=ichayd;10633593]I personally can use it perfectly online, but you just have to make sure you don't abuse it like spawning in too much money. For me it isn't detectable with the Scriphook I'm currently using.
Hopeabout the Equality Menuin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Is it detectable? Don't have the money to purchase another copy of the game, but the menu seems like a ton of fun and I've seen some people online use it.How to get the 10th Spinning Skullin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - My virus protection software said that FourDeltaOne's MW2 is a threat to my computer. Not sure if I should download it :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.