Posts by HerbDerb
19 posts total, newest first.
ArmA 2 OA keys $2.50 [BULK] [TRUSTED] [WARRANTY] [FAST] [LIFETIME]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - +Vouch I bought 5 keys and gave him the money and a couple seconds later he gave me the keys and they were good he is very fast and easy to talk to!!ArmA 2 OA Keys $2.50 each [GREAT BULK DEALS] [WARRANTY] [TRUSTED] [LIFETIME] [FAST]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Dynami;7786255]CD key in use - GG. Sells the same keys to other people.
DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOT BUY. DO NOArmA 2 OA Keys $2.50 each [GREAT BULK DEALS] [WARRANTY] [TRUSTED] [LIFETIME] [FAST]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch I asked for 2 keys and gave him the money and a couple seconds later he gave me the keys and they were good he is very fast and easy to talk to!!ArmA 2 OA Keys $2.50 each [GREAT BULK DEALS] [WARRANTY] [FAST]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - + Vouch I got my key right after I sent my payment I recommend him, he is fast and reliable!!SELLING MASS KEYS IN BULK! 100 KEYS = $40 200 KEYS = $60 400 KEYS = $100in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Nitrousek;7550053]It is confirmed. He is a scammer.[/QUOTE]
I never even sold to you. You even have a shop up so why are you trying to buy from me unless you are trying to redirect people to yours?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.