Posts by Jacobas
36 posts total, newest first.
a warning to all noobs regarding "supergun" hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok I kinda got that after I posted -.-
I've been trying to make a total ownage weapons hack...
Like a machine gun with super damage a sniper scope and no reload no spread and no recoil... but turns out the weapon hack a warning to all noobs regarding "supergun" hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hold it... I dont get what your saying at all... What's a Supergun hack? And do you disaprove of it? Why or why not?A new combat arms hack Idea...Weaponsin General - Please give a bit of time to read...I used to hack a game called sherwood with CE, and I discovered you could relate weapon text strings and switch them whenever you want. I think it would be pretty neat to see if we coudcedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - DC FIX
first go open Combat arms with hacks
go to the log in screen where you type in your password
DON'T LOGIN
press alt+tab
go to HShield folder example (C:\Nexon\Combat Arms\HShield)
go to update folder and open noob helpin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - EVERYONE
First try this
Go to combat arms folder and open settings
Then where it says
username:
password:
enter your MPGH username and password
If that doesnt work go to the control panel and search UAC
one thing should
Showing the 5 most recent posts.