Posts by jtb224
7 posts total, newest first.
Hello. Anyone need a guest pass?in Diablo 3 Hacks / Bots - I would love one if you still have one, been wanting to try it out to see if I should buy it or not.Nightmare CANA 1.6 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | D3D CrossHair |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm not trying to down the original threadstarter, but with this many complaints of crashes, don't you think it might could be detected lol? I used it last night, and now today it doesnt work. My .net framework is the 4.Nightmare CANA 1.6 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | D3D CrossHair |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Just tried it. Still didn't work for me. Tried multiple injectors, with and without scrambling. Never had this much trouble unless it's been detected/patched before.Nightmare CANA 1.6 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | D3D CrossHair |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm not able to even get to the login screen. When I inject with PerX, nothing pops up when I load the game, except that the inject was successful. The game is running in the task manager, but I am unable to click on theCombat Arms Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - Dude what the hell every time im in game this stuff keeps spamming on general chat about plz join mpgh like every 3 seconds dave, what can i do about that cuz i think ppl are gonna know when they see me come in a room is
Showing the 5 most recent posts.