Posts by C++Coding
82 posts total, newest first.
There is NO force OP tool [ The truth about them ]in Minecraft Tools & Resources - [QUOTE=kameron123;7619464]Yeah I got my computer hacked and had to restart my computer over and get new stuff for my computer so listen to this guy![/QUOTE]
Gooby pls.
Force op is 100% legit and I have one.I'm just not Easily grief offline mc servers!in Minecraft Discussions - Reported to swat team for griefing.MindCrack FreeCam (Possible Dupe)in Minecraft Discussions - Reported to to cyber crimes for cyber bullying.MindCrack FreeCam (Possible Dupe)in Minecraft Discussions - Reported this dupe to the fbi.Need help changing stuff inside the .class files.in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=SoundBlaster;7599537]K i saved it into a .class. After that i put them all into a .rar file and renamed it into .jar. ran the server but says couldnt load. Was it because i named the .rar into a .jar?
And how do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.