Posts by terroras
45 posts total, newest first.
Money/Gold/XP Cheat.in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - I can't imagine this working on WoT. There is no way you could exploit the WoT database the same way as robocraft, it would destroy the economy of WoT.[0.9.3]Terroras Cheat Modpack (Tundra, X-Ray, Enemy gun direction. etc)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Chuck Norris .;9872998]I just got it working and looks like the Aimbot aims at weakspots as well.[/QUOTE]
Really? I had no clue, glad you got it to work.
I will still use my own hands tho! :)[0.9.3]Terroras Cheat Modpack (Tundra, X-Ray, Enemy gun direction. etc)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - Chuck Norris There is not much I can do to help you, as personally I don't use the aimbot. I still think aimbot is kinda useless in this game as you don't need reflexes in this game like in a FPS game. Manual aiming is [0.9.3]Terroras Cheat Modpack (Tundra, X-Ray, Enemy gun direction. etc)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - GFACE UI those are the makers of the mods.
You enable aimbot with NUMPAD5 arty view ull have to aim in and press G.[0.9.3]Terroras Cheat Modpack (Tundra, X-Ray, Enemy gun direction. etc)in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - stealthcoder4gms I know I didn't make the mods nor did I ever say I did. So you eather get off your high horse or piss off. I made a lot of effort sharing this with mpgh.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.