Posts by spikey2009
19 posts total, newest first.
how to inject RiPe on lucidms?in MapleStory Private Server Hacks - You need a bypass to use a packet editor now.
And you can't use a bypass from the internet, since it's a custom hackshield that they use.LucidMS bypassin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - I'm buying a bypass for lucidms.
Paying with paypal.
send me a pm with your skype and we'll talk.LucidMS Meso Exploitin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Paralyze Jr.;8329726]I'll teach you.[/QUOTE]
I have sent you my skype info :)LucidMS Meso Exploitin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=iAngeIiK;8327688]Since 99.998% of the community will never be able to packet edit on Lucid again.
F0 00 00 05
Send that at Rock Paper Scissors NPC. 7500 mesos every time you send it. Free mesos, only 100-200milTo LucidMS playersin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - [QUOTE=iAngeIiK;8291569]Yeah you can afk with it.[/QUOTE]
Ok, i'll send you a PM with my skype info so we can exchange info etc.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.