Posts by Haris
55 posts total, newest first.
TV Refund, is it even possible?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=ZoomSE;15032325]Personally I've refunded TVs around 4-5k on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't mind paying for a refunder to take care of it, especially if you have experience. Any tips or advice on picking the TV or is TV Refund, is it even possible?in Marketplace Talk - I've been building a home theater system and I'm looking to get a 75" TV, not some cheap 700 dollar TV but spend some good money on an actual one. Thought I'd see if there's anyway to maybe get it refunded. I'm in the US☑️ CHEAP SHIPPING LABELS | ROYAL MAIL - USPS - FEDEX (FIRST OVERNIGHT) | WORLDWIDEin User Services - Will this work for shipping a TV?Don't Have Permissionin Operation 7 General - Hey everyone!
Little problem here, when ever I try to download any of the hacks here it says this:
Haris, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user acWord association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - ^ Has a weird laugh
< Pwns at Halo
V Cant get a life.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.