Posts by VindictusHero
282 posts total, newest first.
west lann lvl 74+15 impending mael braid spearin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=vietdog123;9175642]Ok leave skype ign, bump[/QUOTE]
dark.boew, add me I have the gold right now! :)PC>Silver V All Champs 130+ Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=ArkhamJ;9174942]Server?
/10chars.[/QUOTE]
NA/10charsplz[EAST] S > Karok lvl 80 Account w/ perma +15 Shark!!! ~~ ( cheap c: )in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xXPrincessXx;9168464]OMG, I just blew up my precious hammer!! </3 Someone please buy this :c[/QUOTE]
Hmm, add me on skype dark.boewPC>Silver V All Champs 130+ Skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=808Boosting;9166582]how much are you asking for it?[/QUOTE]
Looking for offers...PC>EAST Evie with 3* Permabound +15 DW Staffin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=NewLynn;9165779]Answer me please! I'd like to know all the info.[/QUOTE]
O; sorry, add me dark.boew we can chat, u dun need a mic
Showing the 5 most recent posts.