Posts by ScarletSix
104 posts total, newest first.
ScarletSix DOX'ING PEOPLEin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Kenshin13 Jr;8881643]That is why you should never get involved with shit like this, every little things count.
[/QUOTE]
How ironic, you could say the same for you're self /wtfScarletSix DOX'ING PEOPLEin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Euphemistic;8879146]So this faggot has DOX'd about 3+ people that Kenshin13 know of, just because we gave him a "vouch" and we're his "buttbuddy"
His MPGH Profile: View Profile: ScarletSix - MPGH - MultiPlayer GaErm...what? O.oin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Mr Monster;8870741]ScarletSix /fmm[/QUOTE]
not like I cared, m8.
also, I loled how he tried to pin it on me. Man up and take responsibility for you're actions.SOME1 TRYNA BE MEHin General - Nice try allen, and I love how you tried to blame it on me..I have a problem.in General - [QUOTE=Mr Monster;8862972]So my Gaming pc is just have no connection to the internet,And all the other Computers have.
And i an here siting in Google trying to figure it out and they all tell me bullshit about i use wifi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.