Posts by CrazyJani
2,475 posts total, newest first.
RealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - solvi Riigged
Thread can now be closed. I haven't been maintaining this.RealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=JustSoup;14057010]I was curious, I've gone through the documentation and still have some digging to do, but is there a full listing of the accessible packets? [/QUOTE]
Have a look at the \include\Packets folder.RealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=citydrifter;14043487]You can't.[/QUOTE]
With this release I've included the correct file. Now you definitely can.RealmNet - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Just posted the new thread, hopefully this time it won't take 2 days.
https://i.imgur.com/79vSw52.png
I'll have to rewrite parts of the documentation as well which I'll get started with now.RealmNet v3.1 - A new high performance native proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - https://i.imgur.com/q944XrB.png
RealmNet is a new, highly efficient proxy written in native C++. With a performance rivaling that of the hacked clients it was designed efficiency in mind. On top of having its plugins
Showing the 5 most recent posts.