Posts by ReflectedGod
255 posts total, newest first.
✔Wallas's Key Shop ✔$2.50 | +Vocuhed | Skype 24/7 | PayPal | Warranty | Large Stock |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Dude is quick, nice and friendly, legit. A+
Definitely vouch.VOUCH COPIES GIVEAWAY FOR A LIMITED TIMEin DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Hook me up sirrrr.FAQ and Tutorials [ongoing/in progress]in DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=Mizzle420420;7565046]sry ReflectedGod not jayden im fuckin high[/QUOTE]
I do not link the websites because I'm pretty sure that's considered advertising-which is against the rules. And you can just google their nBest Country ever.in United States of America - [QUOTE=porygonzx;7598617]
It suggests that he is being hung for his war crimes, his theivery and his undermining of the Constitution. I'd say it suggests execution for treason. No where on that image does it suggest lyncAynone selling a key?in DayZ Discussion - If you bought keys from here before then you should know this is the wrong section and quite a dumb question~
Showing the 5 most recent posts.