Posts by Heresy
9 posts total, newest first.
Engage Killmarks (Custom KillMark Icons)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - I plan to make more. Just haven't gotten around to it.Dakr54 Weapon login CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Wow. Thanks for this! As soon as I figure out how code in this God-Forsaken language I'll use this! Thanks for the hard work! It looks like a bitch to organize.Who Can give me A REZ wallhackin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Ederan;7341367]They do, just that CF section is one of those places that have a different population of players other then US.[/QUOTE]
Oh... Well, geez... It sure is damn hard to read.Who Can give me A REZ wallhackin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=Ederan;7341034]it's patched, means you can't.[/QUOTE]
I swear no one speaks english on this forum...Creating an Undetected Basein Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Ok. So go easy on me with the C++ Mumbo/Jumbo... I'm a C# Coder and I don't quite fully understand the C++ language yet. So I've search MPGH for a bit looking a base examples. And I know how to make a simple one now. But
Showing the 5 most recent posts.