Posts by run41
8 posts total, newest first.
-In progress- Making a new hack, features?in WarRock - International Hacks - Added chams colours.
-Green/yellow
-Red/black (requested)
-Blue/purple
-Pink/lila (I use this :3)
______________________
I can't add invisable because this is a public hack.
They would ban me from MPGH for making -In progress- Making a new hack, features?in WarRock - International Hacks - Yeah I think i could do that.
Stripping down previous hacks.
Ill try to make a D3D Section, Memory edition section etc.
In the hack.
Screenshots coming pretty soon.
PEACC<3-In progress- Making a new hack, features?in WarRock - International Hacks - I'm making my second hack.
Hoping to finish it before next week.
But what features would you guys prefer?
Untill now i got:
- Chams
- No recoil
- No spread
- Scope
- Crosshair
- Speed hack (1x/3x)
- Wallhack (gOH MAH GAWD - WHERE HAS HOOODDDIIEEE BEEEENNNN??in WarRock - International Hacks - I has no idea who you are, but you're name is all ghetto, so I'm down (h)[20/06/09] bobis hack V5in WarRock - International Hacks - This actually works pretty good...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.