Posts by arc21
6 posts total, newest first.
Key Generating - a general guidein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me, or does it take forever for the "check" or "save report" button to become clickable. I haven't even started running the checker yet!
EDIT: It takes awhile for the keys to even load, as I just found out. JSafe Keys Thread #2/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - And less than three days later, first key purchased was banned. I was basically without internet since then, so I have not been able to play the game at all. The keys aren't exactly safe...Safe Keys Thread #2/ $1.00 each / Warranty / Trusted / Customer Support / Skype 24-7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Will vouch for. Had my key for almost a day now. Purchase was plain and simple ($2.00 a key) on skype.
So far so good. Unfortunately, due to some crazy shit that's happening, I haven't had time to use my key yet, but I'How do i use DayZ survival hack v.3.7..every detailin DayZ Discussion - Uh, I think it's detected though..Survival Hack v3.7 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Just FYI to some people, if it's crashing when the game starts, it's because you didn't inject it into the program while running them both as admin. I had this problem, until I realized I had to run chrome.exe AS adminis
Showing the 5 most recent posts.