Posts by bobbetter
46 posts total, newest first.
Double fishing week precaution discussionin Trove Discussions & Help - My main account and my 3 bots were all just banned at the same time. Looks like I'm done playing. Cheers to the rest of you!Nippy's Fishing Bot v1.4.2in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Thanks :) your boot drop and decon doesn't really work for me so I just use LazyFishing 1.8's while yours is running. Surprisingly efficient.[DUPE] How to dupe placeable items (including the Dragon Crucible)in Trove Tutorials - Seems the dupe has been fixed. Please close this thread.
krazyshank Yamiez JhemIngame Trade WTB Glim 3:1in Trove Marketplace - 220k To sell.[DUPE] How to dupe placeable items (including the Dragon Crucible)in Trove Tutorials - [QUOTE=bears434;10979789]It works xD 50 crucibles so far, RIP economy[/QUOTE]
I'd actually love to have one as well haha but oh well :) Enjoy the dupe while it lasts!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.