Posts by crippl3
36 posts total, newest first.
Cash mod FREE. (PS3)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Can a mod or minion PLEASE delete this? I'm not doing this anymore because TOO many people are asking, I came on today with like 20 requests and its leaving me with no time to just play. So PLEASE stop asking.
I'm sorrCash mod FREE. (PS3)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - ATTENTION i'm sorry to say this service is no longer available since there is this easy to do DNS srver going around I cant be stuffed doing it the hard way. IF you want money just google "GTA Online modded DNS"
Can a Cash mod FREE. (PS3)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Everything's back up and running, have already done this for many people and will continue to until it's patched and/or I'm banned :DCash mod FREE. (PS3)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Think I may have it up and running again, just a second...Cash mod FREE. (PS3)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Listen, i'm having troubles with this, the DNS server I used was shut down but I know someone that is setting up a new one i'll be able to do this soon just maybe not today, sorry for the inconvenience :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.