Posts by groundwalker
63 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Dissconnection Fixing program-Mover V4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Look before you fucking download... this was posted freaking years ago. I left combat arms and have no intention of coming back or supporting this. It used to work, got patched and is now gathering dust.[Release] Dissconnection Fixing program-Mover V4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=icheetos;551714]Well This Fucked up My Freakin Combat Arms now Im Downloading it again.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:[/quote]
Well maybe if you had read the tut...... like this guy... instead of just clicking space o[Release] Dissconnection Fixing program-Mover V4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=mlbplayer45678;550662]can you upload somewhere else? like rapidshare or sendspace? my internet is being really gay and the download is not showing up
thanks[/quote]
The download link works. Just try try again.[Release] Dissconnection Fixing program-Mover V4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=m3rx3n4r10;550842]thanks for your friend but not me sirvio fixer, runs it and opens the combat arms and looks good, but it just closes and I can not play ... the truth is not much English, but thanks to what I can[Release] Dissconnection Fixing program-Mover V4.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Feedback is always appreciated. If you download and try it I would love a post..... :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.