Posts by HeadShot911
273 posts total, newest first.
Account I created in 2008 recovered, I was 14. Enjoy the memories and laughs!in General - [QUOTE=CJacko;11472089]SOMEONE PLEASE¬¬¬[/QUOTE]
ANYBODY PLEASE
xD hahahaAccount I created in 2008 recovered, I was 14. Enjoy the memories and laughs!in General - First off, I need to give Liz a huge thank you for helping me get the account back.
The process of just finding the account, seeing old emails, old messages, was a joy to me. It is funny seeing how immature and stupidDonation Threadin General - Donated $25 to @Liz (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=227380) via PayPal
Transaction ID: 7VA83892HV345774E
Date: 3/17/2016
(L)Confirmation number: 8HG05986TM981213L
(L)Date: Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 10:10 PMAccount Recoveryin Account Recovery & Support - [QUOTE=Liz;11470217]Email changed.[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much Liz!
You are amazing! :D
out of curiosity, may I know what the old email was?Kobe Sig Newin Showroom - lol i like simply cuz kobe one of my fave players
8/10
Showing the 5 most recent posts.