Posts by teheboom
35 posts total, newest first.
LazyFishing v1.9in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyberdragon;11018396]from just starting up my pc, i start the account and fishing(which works fine) but then i go to start the decon and it spams me with neverending popup saying there is an older version already Make a damage hackin Trove Discussions & Help - well that is pretty tough from what I hear, since most of that is server side (you can change it buy it will turn back almost instantly).Trove: Updated Pointersin Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=reppin;10974390]We already have that pointer as you can tell from my sig. But the detecting liquid has changed its offsets. I have tried and tried can't seem to figure out how taejim got his.[/QUOTE]
I know you gTrove: Updated Pointersin Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=reppin;10974261]naw it works with mine. Just not for detecting liquid. Have to wait till someone wakes up and shows me whats up.[/QUOTE]
I mean the offsets to identify the liquid :P
since the bot is going off BoTrove: Updated Pointersin Trove Coding & Resources - they might of changed the offsets.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.