Posts by Khrom
18 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Jump Ship. Lets you move faster with out the needs of hacks.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Yo Nippy, I love your stuff.
I found out that mounting straight after the boat goes away makes you go quite a bit faster too. That'd be a nice addition.K Relay v0.1.0 - A Modular High Performance Proxyin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Question.
If I change the quicksand of a tomb into anything that doesn't slow me down, will I get "lost connection" ?LoLPicker - 100% AFKable LoL Champion Picker - Picks Runes/Masteries/Summonerspellsin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - No answer for my request, I was like :
"Meh, doesnt matter, got ignored"
And then 1.2 with dat Spam 5x. I love you man.LoLPicker - 100% AFKable LoL Champion Picker - Picks Runes/Masteries/Summonerspellsin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I yet have another question (or request, as you want to take it)
As for the 1.2 version of this, is there anyway that you could add a 'spam message' function ?
Because the LoL community is so good that even though you sLoLPicker - 100% AFKable LoL Champion Picker - Picks Runes/Masteries/Summonerspellsin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - I am very impressed by that fast answer !
Works perfectly fine, cool stuff man !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.