Posts by Sirius5
5 posts total, newest first.
Feed The Beast Cracked Serverin Minecraft Server Advertising - Is the server still running? If so,whitelist me,"Sirius5" :DTrickyCraft FTB server coming soonin Minecraft Server Advertising - Yea,I'd like to join too if the server is whitelisted. :)Hosting Feed The Beast Cracked Server (Whitelisted) (MindCrack Pack) (10 spots)in Minecraft Server Advertising - 1. Username: Sirius5
2. Age: 16
3. Have you played smp servers before? Yes,i actually hosted a server where me and my friends would play.
4. Do you have experience with Feed the Beast or similar mod packs? Yes, I played Hosting Feed The Beast Cracked Server (Whitelisted) (MindCrack Pack)in Minecraft Server Advertising - So,what's going on? Please tell us if you're at least checking the thread.Hosting Feed The Beast Cracked Server (Whitelisted) (MindCrack Pack)in Minecraft Server Advertising - 1. Username: Sirius5
2. Age:16
3. Why do you wish to join?
Because I really want to play on a server where I can have fun and not worry about other people stealing my stuff.
4. Have you played smp servers before?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.