Posts by ThatOneFlame
10 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft account for csgo skinsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - i added u on IM if ur still looking for a minecraft account even tho i saw ur most recent post. no bs no steam auth problemsDMG CS GO ACCOUNTin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Chapsterkid;9762077]o.0 watch out for scammers..can u hold it i will get it from u with money just didnt get paid yet[/QUOTE]
I now have the accountCS: GO CHEAP BOOSTINGin User Services - Hello! I am doing some CS: Go boosting for cheap. My skype is ThatOneFlame, you add me and we can negotiate the price and what rank you want to get to. I only accept CS GO skins and keys no paypal.DMG CS GO ACCOUNTin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Yeah ill tryDMG CS GO ACCOUNTin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I have gotten scammed, I was dumb and didnt use a middleman. The account is in recovery and I should have it back soon
Showing the 5 most recent posts.