Posts by xdkillerxd13
10 posts total, newest first.
RotMG Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Maybe there's some sort of misunderstanding here. My interpretation of a scammer isn't exactly a person that has already scammed me, but more so a suspicious trader that I wouldn't deal with - meaning that I backed out oRotMG Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes. And please stop sales bashing. I really hope that it isn't just because I didn't accept your offer for your league account.
Also - Raple if you wish to attain proof that I have ownership of the account, please add RotMG Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes, this is indeed the same account that I put up about a month or two back.
I 'sold' the account, but the transaction did not go through, as the buyer turned out to be a scammer and tried to convince me to essentiallyRotMG Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump.
I've been added from a bunch of scammers and ban evaders as of late regarding the account. Just know that I'm not stupid. If you are a scammer wanting to scam me for the account, please take the liberty to get offRotMG Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Account Info:
Yellow star
Maxable divine 9x/9x/xx
8 char slots
16 vaults
Many rare UTs.
UT, pet, email domain, proof:
https://imgur.com/a/KNiAs
Looking for offers. B/o set at around $200 USD. Paypal preferred.
Skype c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.