Posts by MattressRotMG
5 posts total, newest first.
SwatSec has uin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - so hot. lol kabam wiped the forums.BUYING $20 UGC for 37 lifein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - bumpbumpbumpBUYING $20 UGC for 37 lifein Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi guys, I'm kinda new to MPGH, but I have an account over at the official forums with all my vouches. Looking for a $20 UGC, and I will pay 37 life. Either make an account over at the official one and PM me, or I'll givS> Very Nice & Clean RotMG Account ~650-700 Def pots, ALL vaults + 6 Char Slots &MOREin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Sweet account. I'm broke though :C.SELLING FULLY MAXED KNIGHT(8/8 old tops) FOR INGAME ITEMSin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking for items worth about 260 def. Here is what the knight has:
1. 10 vaults(Some have items in them, t10-t12)
2. 3 Character Slots
4. 1 8/8 knight with OLD TOPS
5. 2k fame(Base)
Again, looking for about 260 def
Showing the 5 most recent posts.