Posts by 14mth3v01d
109 posts total, newest first.
Call of Duty: World at War - Kawaii Universal | Frequent Updates | PCin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - [QUOTE=michealkitt;11317278]what are the controls from moving through the menu?[/QUOTE]
You Knife to open
Shoot to scroll down
Aim to Scroll Up
F to choose/select.
V to close or go back.Call of Duty: World at War - Kawaii Universal | Frequent Updates | PCin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - [QUOTE=toxxicx;11312407]He was also asking how to open the menu. I would like to know this as well, because I have tried knifing while aiming and that didn't work. Can you help? Thanks![/QUOTE]
Just knife to open the meCall of Duty: World at War - Kawaii Universal | Frequent Updates | PCin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - [QUOTE=Mr. MindBlow;11309172]Thank you!
Quick Question.
Mind adding Buttons or on how to active it as myself I don't know much on what to do after replacing the common.ff file :x[/QUOTE]
Yes, that will all come in the nCall of Duty: World at War - Kawaii Universal | Frequent Updates | PCin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMBio67CElI
MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL COMMON.FF FIRST!
Installation:
You need to replace the file "common.ff" located in:
Steam Version: Users>Local Disk( C: )>ProgramSnow's Graphic Shopin Galleries - [QUOTE=Jazzah;11288720]No way... No way you made them pictures... That is my PC lockscreen image! XD[/QUOTE]
I didn't make those pictures lol, I manipulated them though. :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.